We're glad you're here...
It means that you are a community organisation with a local community program that needs our help. Here at Stockland, we would love to hear more about how a grant might help you build a vibrant community that thrives now and in the future.
Our Stockland CARE grants program encourages community and charitable organisations to apply for funding of programs that support local people and activities. Following an application process, selected groups from across Australia will receive $1000 toward their community programs.
Before you get started,
here are just a few things you should know:
To get started
- It's Simple: A brief application process to help us learn more about your program that should only take about 30 minutes to complete.
- It's Focussed: Like you, we deeply care about people and the planet, so we’re supporting programs that focus on areas of health & wellbeing, education, community connection, or the local environment.
- Keeping it Local: The communities that surround our Stockland retirement living villages, shopping centres and residential communities are as important to us as they are to you. So your application should show us how it will benefit the people or environment in the local area.
- Timing is Everything: Firstly, you will need to get your application submitted by . Secondly, to be eligible, your program will need to take place within 3 months of receiving the grant.
- First, take some time to read the terms and conditions which
govern this program and frequently asked questions as they have really important information about
things such as eligibility, timelines, selection, and privacy.
- Have all your basic organisation information such as registered name, ABN number, bank account details, contact details, and the details of your program,
including the address and Local Government Area (Council area) where your program will be taking place.
- Locate your organisation's bank account details that you would like funds transferred to if successful. As part of this application you will need to add your organisation's bank account
details and upload a scanned copy of a bank statement (dated within 6 months), blank deposit slip or blank cheque showing your bank's logo, bank account name, BSB and bank account number.
Examples of what is required can be found here.
- Keep this email handy email@example.com, in case you get stuck at any time with the online form and need some help.
- Complete this application online, which you can save as you go and return to at any time.
- When you’re ready, and have completed all the relevant information, make sure you click on 'SUBMIT APPLICATION' on the Submission page and that you receive the confirmation email.
- Make sure you complete your application by no later than 5pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (5pm SYD/MEL, 4pm BNE, 4:30pm ADL, 2pm PER) on Friday, 12 March 2021.
Submissions made after 5pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (5pm SYD/MEL, 4pm BNE, 4:30pm ADL, 2pm PER) on Friday, 12 March 2021 will not be accepted.